“Allow me to let you – Be the Guest at your own dinner party”
At Rachael’s Cooks Night Off we are passionate about creating a sensational dining experience that will impress you and every one of your guests. Rachael Ciesiolka will work with you to design the perfect menu for your event, so that it is just the way you like it, taking into consideration your palate, budget and the style of the dining you would like. We can can design a themed menu from scratch, or select from some of Rachael’s signature dishes. Either option will ensure that the the food is one of the most memorable aspects of your event.
We ensure use of the finest, freshest produce available and we understand that everyone has specific and different requirements, and we are able to adapt our party food catering to Darwin clients and guests with dietary requirements (including gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan) without compromising on taste or presentation. We thrive at catering to provide you and your guests exactly what they want. We are only too happy to listen and produce an experience to remember.
If you are planning an important event and need the very best catering for your budget, call Rachael’s Cooks Night Off and find out why we’re the caterers that Darwin trusts to pull off a stunning dining experience.
So how can you have a COOKS NIGHT OFF?
It begins with the idea of allowing a host at a dinner party to sit back and relax with his or her guests, leaving the catering, table setting and cleaning to the staff of Rachael’s Cooks Night Off. The catering is designed for in house, using the host facilities as much as possible. With this in mind the numbers of guests are aimed at 2-8 people. On some occasions there may be scope for larger groups but it wouldn’t be a sit down meal, perhaps hors-doers or finger food. Larger numbers would require the hiring of extra staff and extra cost – Rachael’s Cooks Night Off is in the business of keeping cost low and evenings small too ensure a good night is had by all!
After initial contact, Rachael will arrange meeting with the host either in home or another suitable location to sit down and discuss:
- Numbers of guests
- Location and fit out of dinning area and kitchen
- Items in the host pantry that may be utilised to offset the cost of the evening
- Any food allergies of the guests attending
- What style of cuisine that may be required, and
- The general feel of the evening, will there be a certain themes.
After discussions with the host and all of the finer details are sorted out, a date may be decided upon and the night would go ahead as planned. Rachael is fully flexible in the theme of the night and can amend costs, times and any special requests that the client prefers. In the past Cooks Night Off has provided off beat requests where all that attended enjoyed themselves immensely, some examples are:
- Picnics at the beach or park for two, celebrating engagements, proposals and special couple celebrations.
- Surprise birthday parties
- Surprise the spouse (husbands tend to contact Rachael at the last minute…. Very good to get brownie points)
- On one occasion Rachael had a group who dined and after each course they spent time in the spa, returning to the table in beach towels and bow ties, tiaras for the ladies, very black tie…..
So that is what we are here to provide, am sure that there will be many events and occasions that we can cater for. Contact us! We are all to happy to listen and assist you in planning your perfect dining experience.